Wednesday, November 14, 2012

9dp5dt

Today was my beta and to my shock, my hcg level is 80!!!!!! My doctor said to me, "congratulations, your pregnant"...my response, "no way...ur kidding??". Not sure why I said that, but thats what came to mind. I think I'm still in shock. He asked me to  come back Friday, but I told him that I would like to come in tomorrow if that is ok. I have had two chemical pregnancies and even a slight increase would put me a little more at ease. He agreed...I love my doctor.

So now I am going to run down my symptoms (which I didnt realize were symptoms until today) for all of the google searching women like me.

Since the transfer I have had extremely sore boobs...some back pain.....and a very blotted belly.

1 comment:

  1. Transfer Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

    ReplyDelete