Monday, May 21, 2012

Today is the day!!!

Today is 11 days past my frozen embryo transfer. I went in to get my blood pregnancy test. I nervously awaited Dr. P's call. He called me around 12:30. The results are in............the test was positive!!!!

I am happy, of course, but I am also nervous. It is almost too good to be true.

I am terrified that it will be positive like frozen embryo cycle #2 and that something will go wrong, again. I know that I should just be happy about what is and not think of what may be, but after all that I have been through, I don't want to get my hopes up and then something go wrong.

I have to go back on Wednesday for another pregnancy test. They need to make sure that the level of the pregnancy hormone (hcg) continues to rise. I am so terrified that it will not. I am not trying to think negatively, but that is exactly what happened to me during frozen embryo cycle #2. How can I not be worried that history may repeat itself??

So, please pray for us.

~No longer "Possibly Pregnant"

2 comments:

  1. What was your beta?!?!?! The rise only needs to be AT LEAST 60% in 48-72 hrs, anything over that is a bonus! Praying you have a wonderful doubling rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beta was 90. My doctor says double, but I will take 60%. I will be happy as long as it goes up and not down. The increase will give me hope. Thank u for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete