Saturday, April 14, 2012

9dp5dt

Today is 9 days after my frozen embryo transfer. This morning I woke up and decided that I could not wait until monday. I decided that I would rather find out the news by peeing on a stick in the privacy of my bathroom rather than listening to my doctor tell me over the phone on Monday. so....the results are in......a big fat ....."not pregnant".

On Monday my doctor is going to ask me if I would like to "take a break" or continue onto the next cycle. At this point, I don't know what I am going to do. Maybe I should just look at all of these failed cycles as a sign. Maybe god is showing me that he gave me the child that he wanted me to have and that I need to just be content with what I have. I am going to just keep praying on it and hope that the answer finds me.

I am still on all of my meds. I will stay on the regiment that my doctor has assigned until the offical blood test on Monday. However, I can feel it in my heart, body, and mind that the clear blue easy was correct.

Trying to remind myself that "god will give me the right one at the right time" or maybe he has already and maybe he is telling me that the one he gave me is all I need. Either way, I am not devastated. Disappointed, yes, but not devastated and feeling truly blessed. I will not harp on what I do not have, but appreciate all that I do have (my perfect son, my wonderful family, my super supportive husband, and great friends).

-Mother to one

2 comments: