Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5dp5dt- FET #3

April 10, 2012

Today is five days past my five day transfer. I went in last Thursday and Dr. P implanted one grade 2 blast. Why only one you may be thinking? Well on top of my infertility issues, I also have an incompetent cervix. So, my body could not possibly handle more than one baby at a time. This is frozen embryo transfer number 3. We began trying in January. The first FET ended in a chemical pregnancy. The second cycle resulted in a BFN. And this cycle......waiting to see what the future holds.

Today I went with my best friend and our children (I have a son from a successful FET 5 years ago) to the mall. I bought a box of clear blue easy pregnancy tests. I am so nervous to test. I bought them because I want to know. The not knowing is killing me since I'm such a control freak, but I know that once I POAS I will continue to do it every day up until my Beta (4/16/12). I know that today is very early, so I am going to hold off on POAS today, but I cannot say what tomorrow will bring.

I want to know already if I am preggos or not, but I am so scared to know the truth. If I see that BFN, I will be very disappointed. I am in ignorant bliss right now. The possibility that I could be is so inviting and exciting right now.

Well.....until tomorrow.....

-Possibly preggo

8 comments:

  1. good luck I tested 5 and 6dpt and got a positive on day 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim for commenting. Good luck with everything with you.

      Delete
  2. Trading News The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged latest news

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. latest news

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ukrainian War This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!

    ReplyDelete